Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm officially old.

Well, maybe not so old. Maybe just mature or tasteful. I don't know.

My friend's little sister tried to convince me to get a myspace account. I told her I had a blogspot, but she kept on with the pressure. So, I've been doing a little reading and searching on myspace and I'm just not impressed with what I'm seeing.

I found the site of another friend's little sister and found more than I EVER want to see.... Gross!

I'm either old or just out of that "age-bracket" or something. Or, I'm just a prude. Whatever. I don't need those types of images in my head....

Any way, how y'all doin'?

8 comments:

Linda said...

Have a wonderful trip and spring Break Becca!

Linda said...

PS.... I'm officially old...NOT you!!!! According to a really funny and oh so true e mail piece I received last week from a friend, I'm "OLDER THAN DIRT"!

If you read it, you would know you are not old, but that your friend Linda is! - just sign me "Older than dirt!"

Anonymous said...

Becca-

I agree that people put too much info on the my space. I don't think that makes us old..... just prudent!

Have a fun trip!!!

One in a million Saras said...

It's not about being old. It's about being mature. You are mature enough to know that nasty pictures attract the wrong kind of people.

One in a million Saras said...

It's not about being old. It's about being mature. You are mature enough to know that nasty pictures attract the wrong kind of people.

Lois said...

I hope you ride to the stars in a little cable car and eat some Ghiardelli chocolate and have a great time. You are not old! You are not a prude! Just wise enough to know what is dangerous.

Lois said...

I hope you ride to the stars in a little cable car and eat some Ghiardelli chocolate and have a great time. You are not old! You are not a prude! Just wise enough to know what is dangerous.

Anonymous said...

friends just say all the things you want to hear.

thats it. the truth will change with time anyway... but y is old bad?