Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Recycling

A little while ago, I had a huge problem with junk mail taking over my kitchen (more specifically, the top of my microwave). I decided to buy a $2 waste basket and keep it near my front door and then chuck junk mail straight into the "recycling bin" right there! It's actually quite nice!

Since I haven't had any major projects aside from work and church stuff, it's nice to use some creative ideas to smooth annoyances at home. I feel a little bit like Doc in Back to the Future.

Movie of the Day: Back to the Future. I LOVED this movie growing up. Classic 80's.

2 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

In my buidling the super leaves out this huge wastebasket so every day you know, approaching the mailbox, what junk mail everyone is getting that day. Fantastic.

Becca said...

Good fantastic or sarcastic fantastic.

I worked in the St. Olaf post office during college and I dreaded Columbia House Saturdays. Junk, junk, junk.