Saturday, April 01, 2006

Random Thoughts

I can't come up with a topic for the life of me today, so you're going to get some genuine randomness for this lovely April 1st.

  • My new shampoo is grapefruit & honey, but it smells like caramel apples to me.
  • I think this is probably a bad idea for spring.
  • Steven Wright has a good quote about shampoo: Boycott shampoo. Use real poo.
  • My yard looks like a lake and it's turning into a river in my basement.
  • The Month of Trudge is over!!!!!
  • One purchase on the National Parks website has landed me on at least 10 environmental mailing lists. Save a tree; quit mailing me.
  • One week from today, I'm leavin' on a jet plane. WOO HOO!!!! California, here I come!
  • I don't think Duluth is going to get another snow day, so now I'm hoping for a power outage or maybe a day to sanitize the whole school (mono is all over this year!).
  • I know, "Sanitize?" It happened in Wisconsin, it could happen here.

Well, that's about all that's been buzzing through my head for now. I hope you have a lovely April Fools' Day. Look alert!

Movie of the Day: Memoirs of a Geisha. Saw it last night. I didn't know anything about geishas before seeing it, so it was very educational. Also, the cinematography was amazing!

No comments: