Friday, March 31, 2006

Stress = Death

I must be stressed out. I always have death dreams when I'm stressed out and last night's was quite interesting. I was in a group of people, maybe 20 of us, at some sort of summer school or training or something. We would return from a session or dinner or whatever and there would be a dead body and a sign. I don't think I ever saw what the sign said, but I think it was elaborate (like typed, of all things!). The last victim was the guy who plays Mini-Me. One of my friends had already died. For some reason, I wasn't scared that I would get killed.

Movie of the Day: Bourne Identity. Matt Damon is an awesome action hero! He wakes up in the ocean with a bullet hole in his back. His memory is sketchy, at best. And people are trying to kill him. Run, Jason, Run!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't think it is fair to share a sketchy, vague, threatening dream. What does it mean? Who died? What kind of session?

Good morning, though.

One in a million Saras said...

My glasses broke this morning. Was that in your dream?

Anonymous said...

Stressed?!! Hey, maybe you need to do a little meditation and relax. =)

Maybe you need to see the Sound of Music and feel all sweet and happy inside and the stress = death thing will go away!!

Good luck!!