Friday, March 03, 2006

Spirits

Spirits are up today. It's Friday!!! What a relief!

I've been living vicariously through one of my friends, as of late. She has a first date tonight with a man who has been courting her for a month! I'm so excited for her! She's going to have an awesome time and I CANNOT wait to hear about it (remember to call me!!!)!!!

I will be at a Compassion Conference tonight and tomorrow morning. I think it will help my restless soul. Or at least, I hope it will.

Oh, Steven Wright is coming to Duluth and I'm hoping to get a group together to go. If you would like to read some of his one-liners, click here. If you're interested, drop me a comment. It's March 22nd at the DECC and tickets are about $30.

Movie of the Day: My Best Friend's Wedding. Cameron Diaz is annoyingly perky, Julia Roberts is kind of scary, Ruppert Everett is hilarious, and Dermot Mulroney is hot. An interesting take in "always the brides-maid..."

:)Becca

No comments: