Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good Day

After 11.5 hours of sleep last night and a shining sun this morning, I'm ready to face the world with a smile on my face. It's been a while, actually. I might even get past trudging! Woo hoo!!!

My Spring Break plans are working out: San Francisco. Not the warmest, but it's somewhere I've never been and I have cool relatives there! Adventure awaits!

I'm also going to see Steven Wright next Wednesday with my mom and my sister. Should be worth a couple hours of laughter.

Now, where to start the day?

Movie: The Wedding Planner. Matthew McCutie, J.Lo, San Francisco. Great dancing scene, sculpture encounter, and integrity. Lots of laughs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pumped that you are heading to San Fran for break. It is a nice city. Not very big in physical size - only 7 mile by 7 miles or something like that. I have walked many parts of the town. A few places you may want to hit - Golden Gate Park (since it is forever long - I recommend the part by the DeYoung Art Museum) The are pretty gardens near there - and so is my sister for that matter.
Then there is the Museum of Modern Art - I paid extra and got the head sets. It helped create a richer experience.
And the last recommendation - The prison on the island. It is an interesting tour.
Actually as I sit here and write - there are many interesting place in San Fran - there is also China Town and near there is good shopping at like Market and Union. and I could go on so I will stop.

Okay one last thing - Try to use public tranist - parking is the worst.

Ulitmately I think you will have a splendid time in San Fran. I always do :)