Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bead Happiness

I like beads. I like looking at them, making jewelry with them, or just plain shopping for them. A coworker had an awesome necklace on the other day: a strand of grape-sized agates. She said she bought the beads at Spirit Bay in Canal Park!

After work today, I took a little detour to Spirit Bay and found some lovely grape-sized agates for myself. Can I repeat her necklace? Sure. Will I? No. I would never be able to wear it to school without feeling like a cheat. But, I was looking around and found an awesome agate slice (with bead hole) from Botswana, where my friend Nate doctored for 6 weeks. I figure it'll do nicely as a center to the ten other agates. When I finish it, I'll post a picture.

Three more days of Trudge, everyone! Hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Botswana agate is very cool Becca. I can't wait to see it :)