Monday, March 06, 2006

Open for Suggestions

So, I tried to blog this morning and I couldn't get the webpage to call up. Hence, I'm blogging tonight. Sorry for any concerns you might have had about me. I'm all right! Ha ha. Well, I guess I'm a bit sore from shoveling. New muscles discovered and all. Overall, I'm fine.

Any way, I've been spending random parts of the day trying to come up with something witty to blog about and nothing is coming at all!!! Oy.

I've decided to take requests. Anything you'd like me to rant about? Any random stories that you've heard before that you think I should share with The Net?

Speaking of The Net. Excellent movie!!! Jeremy Notham is creepy! I like him much better in Emma (Two for One Monday!).

Oh, another question: Has anyone rented/gone to a movie because I recommended it? If so, what did you think?

:)Becca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, since you are such a fan of movies- are you a fan of the Oscars? What are your thoughts on them?

Michelle said...

Becca, I am always watching movies you recommended. Or trying to avoid them for th umpteenth time (i.e. Signs.) (Is that the one I keep avoiding?)

Becca said...

No, you keep avoiding Sixth Sense. Will anyone out there vouch that this is a good movie? If you can survive the alien sightings in Signs, you would LOVE it. Signs. BIG ones. Everywhere. If you don't want to see it, though, I'll just summarize the plot for you some time.

Now, I really should sleep. Oy.

Unknown said...

You HAVE to see Sixth Sense. I am a "non movie" person and yet I loved this movie (well, after it was over of course).

Anonymous said...

I would agree with scrapper, the Sixth Sense is a really good movie.