Monday, March 13, 2006

Surreal Connections

Have you ever "Googled" yourself? Do you ever wonder who is reading this blog or your blog or you dog's blog? My sitemeter tells me what city and country the visitors come from and I'm always fascinated by places outside of Duluth. What do these visitors think? Can they read English? Has anyone famous from Sundance googled themselves and found my blog?

Whenever I am cruising "Next Blog" land, I keep going when I can't read the language. Next time I should at least look at the pictures and try to figure it out.

Is that the same case here? Do some people see "English" and hit "Next Blog"? I'll probably never know, since they can't read this either. Yikes! I bet some see US and keep going...

Movie of the Day: Scooby Doo 2. I watched it this weekend with friends. I prefer the cartoons, but this was funny too.

No comments: