Sunday, March 26, 2006

Who are you?

So, it's come to my attention that some of my readers (hi!) are a bit leery to make comments for fear of being traced or whatnot by government entities. This is a valid case, but sad for me because I don't know who all is reading this little chunk of cyberspace called my blog.

If you would like me to know that you read it, but don't like comments, feel free to drop me an e-mail at silentvelcro333@yahoo.com

Aside from that random thought, the only thing going through my head this morning is that the sun is shining, I'm going to lunch with my favorite 6-year-old (and his cool family) and I hope my band does well at church today.

(Okay, there are a ton more thoughts going on, but who really wants to hear them all?)

Movie of the Day: House of D. Watched it last night with my folks. My dad and I counted how many Kleenexes (Kleenices?) we used and then picked on my mom for not crying at all. Ha ha. It's a movie about a guy who finally tells his wife and son about his early childhood and everything that happened to him when he turned 13. Very sweet and moving. Hence, the Kleenex.

2 comments:

One in a million Saras said...

Greetings from the South. Hope you have fun on your lunch date...

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed House of D. I really thought it was a good movie too. Sad, but good :)