Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weird Dream

I was hoping to wake up naturally with the sun this morning, but it turns out the sun took a raincheck. So, I slept a nice, long time.

My last dream had me married to a guy that I knew in college. We lived in different towns and barely acted like we were married. He lived in Madison in a HUGE house, with a girlfriend and I lived in Duluth. Alone. Hmmmm.... how fair. I went to see him and ran into old friends who tried to help me sort out what to do. They kept telling me how great he is now and that I should talk to him. I was pissed that he had a girlfriend, though I was trying to find a boyfriend. I woke up mid-trying to decide what to do.

What the heck does this mean? Who knows. Should I look up the guy from college (who was married as of 8 years ago)? Who knows. Maybe I'll Google him. Weird.

Movie of the Day: An Ideal Husband. All about love and marriage. Minnie Driver, Rupert Everett, Cate Blanchett, Jeramy Northam, and more star.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I think I've figured out my dream. The guy from college represent who I will marry (at some point). The part I didn't mention in my entry was that his girlfriend was breaking up with him because he had received a fellowship to Australia and she didn't want to go. So, maybe the guy I will marry is getting his act together and I'm pointlessly looking for a boyfriend (while wearing an engagement ring, oddly enough) and I should just chill. Hmmmmm.....