Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring Break

March is in full force and I'm ready for Spring Break. Sadly, Spring Break isn't ready for me. We have four more weeks until the happy event. I'm trying to calm my antsy-ness by planning a trip to somewhere warm. Interesting and warm would be best. I'm not much for sitting at the beach all day. I like to see the sights and learn too.

I've been going to www.weatherunderground.com to try to predict April weather in different areas. It's kind of fun and odd when a place is cooler than I thought it should be. We'll see what I come up with.

Movie of the Day: How to Deal. Mandy Moore is a high schooler whose parents are divorcing. Teen angst. Excellent soundtrack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the questions is...what is on the short list for places to visit? Anything out of the country?

Have you ever been to the San Diego area? There are some really nice places and it "should" be warm there.

Anonymous said...

WOW- we had spring break last week... and it was so hot out on Sunday I had to turn on the AC! Any place in the south will be pretty nice in April.... it's already spring here.