Monday, March 27, 2006

Bottled Up

I'm one of those people who likes to look calm until I've finally been pushed to my limit. Once I hit that limit, I start speaking quickly and poignantly, trying to make my case. I can't give details, but some parents riled me up tonight. Luckily, I had some nice conferences afterwards to settle me down.

Conferences are always kind of an interesting night. Sometimes, it's a little weird. A little creepy. Sometimes, it's just long or boring.

The important thing about tonight, though, is that my 27 hours of conferences for the year are OVER!!!!!! I actually did a little happy dance in the hall afterwards. Well, it was more like a gallop with clapping, but whatever....

T - 9 days and counting `til break!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I feel sorry for all of you teachers at conference time. Just so you know, I was never one of the parents that gave the teacher a hard time! We were kind to the teachers!

I know you are a good teacher for those students, always remember that!