Sunday, March 05, 2006

Yes!

I just heard a bird outside and I think it might be the first sign on Spring!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Friday, I decided to count how many Christmas wreaths are still hanging on houses between my house and the freeway. 9. Then, I've been counting them ever since. I'm at 15. Come on, people. It's time. Are you planning to lodge Easter eggs in them? Think Spring!!!!

I have a flag hanging off of my garage that says "Winter Welcome." Yep, I need to take that down and find something like "Winter Scat," "Winter, Go Away Already!," "Winter's So Been Done."

What would a Winter Scat sound like "Doot Dwee Bop Wow. Get Out Winter"?

Movie: Reality Bites. An early film of 20-something start-ups. Angst. Tons of stars: Ethan Hawke, Ben Stiller, Winona Rider, Steve Zahn, and Janeane Garofalo.

:)Becca

No comments: