Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well...

I cant' think of a theme today, so my theme will be "Randomness". I sometimes cause people to go "huh?" when I'm rambling because I only say a fraction of my thought process and they get lost. I've always thought I was "Abstract Random" vs. "Concrete Sequential" but I haven't really taken any tests to prove it. I could be Sequential with Random sharing? That would be the perfect Becca category.

Years ago, I went to hear a jazz band with one of my best friends, Kim. She's a musician who plays multiple instruments. Afterwards, we were discussing what we were thinking during the set and I had a h-u-g-e list that I rattled off. She said "I was thinking about the music." Ha. Story of my life. I'm overthinking and she's enjoying the music.

Movie of the Day: Immortal Beloved. It's about Beethoven's life. Interesting and sad. It has a wonderful soundtrack.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is where I say that you, your sister, and your mother all have that quality of saying 2/3s of a sentence and then trailing off. Your mother adds, "You know?" And I reply, "No, I don't."

One in a million Saras said...

I was thinking about Immortal Beloved yesterday. We talk about violence in the media and music, but I would label Beethoven as "violent" in that you are forced out of your state of peace and emotionally charged through his music.