Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oy

I'm a believer in signs. I think it's a bad sign when the first words out of my mouth for the day are "Oh, crap!". I overslept an hour. I get up way, way early so I can chill, read my favorite blogs and just ease into being human. Not today. I wasn't late for work, but today, I was pissy for most of the day. People mostly could tell something was up, but couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was bugging me. You would think that extra hour of sleep would have helped my mood, but no. Oh well. I think it was a bunch of little things that I can normally handle.

So, now I am home, facing a little bit of shoveling before book club. We read "Peace Like a River", which I recommended. Did I reread it? No. Luckily, the next book is new to me.

Is it bad to need a day off only four days after returning from vacation?

:)Becca

1 comment:

Lois said...

I think I might have said something a little stronger if I overslept an hour! I only allowed myself an hour and half with the alarm. Many days I had to do my "fireman" routine. Good thing I learned early on to have my clothes ready!
You must have needed that extra hour of slumber!